Delicious Federal’s Own Fresh Corned Beef Rounds & Briskets Available
–Taste the Difference–
SPECIAL THIS WEEK:
- Grade A Extra Large Eggs $2.49/Dozen
- Wardynski Fresh Polish Sausage $4.99/Lb.
- Wardynski Smoked Polish Sausage $4.99/Lb.
- Rotisserie Roasted Fish Fry $9.99/EACH
Breaded or Battered Haddock with your choice of two side deli salads & bread
(Available any day of the week, cooked fresh to order).
Phone ahead 40 minutes for pick-up.
- Federal’s Own Rotisserie Roasted Sliced Roasted Beef
with FREE au jus $9.99/Lb.
- Federal Bologna $4.99/Lb.
FEATURE OF THE WEEK:
There is no time better than March to enjoy some traditional good-eating!
Check out our wonderful selection of Corned Beef Rounds & Briskets. Federal’s Corned Beef is what we believe to be the best tasting corned beef in western New York. Made from an authentic old-world recipe, this traditional March favorite is oh so moist, tasty & delicious and is brined to savory perfection. Federal’s Corned Beef is perfect a fun dinner celebration or for anytime of the year. Take some home today!
Never prepared a Corned Beef at home? No worries, we have many wonderful ideas and cooking instructions to share with you. We also have Federal’s corned beef available freshly cooked off in-store for your enjoyment.
Now taking orders for all of your traditional Easter favorites. Stop in or give us a call ~ We’re happy to assist you with all your needs!
With Lent right around the corner, we are often called upon by our customers to offer some ‘real’ meal suggestions that we recommend during this special time of observance. We are happy to tell them that not only is our Rotisserie Roasted Fish Fry available fresh and hot to order; but we have a wonderful selection of other seafood favorites as well.
May we recommend:
- Breaded Haddock • Beer Battered Haddock
- Boneless, Skinless Haddock • Asiago Panko Crusted Haddock
- Crab Cakes • Lobster Tails (3 sizes Available)
- Extra Large Shrimp • Scallops
- Tortilla Crusted Tilapia • Wild Pacific Salmon Steaks
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia • Tuna Steaks
- Tuna Salad, Egg Salad for Sandwiches also available
Fresh Frozen Seafood Selections & Rotisserie Roasted Fish Fry
– Available Year Round –
May we also suggest:
For those looking for some meatless meals, may we suggest some of our delicious pastas such as stuffed shells, ravioli, pierogies (cheese, kraut or potato), macaroni and cheese as well as our great selection of pasta salads and tasty sides. We also have a variety of tasty soup mixes that can be prepared alone (meatless) or paired up with our wonderful seafood selections for an added new twist. Give the tasty Tortilla Soup or Corn Chowder a try – your family is going to love it!
March is Here & We Could Not Be Happier!
Whether your Irish or Not – It’s time to enjoy some traditional good-eating! Stop in & check out our wonderful selection of Corned Beef Rounds & Briskets. Federal’s Corned Beef is what we believe to be the best tasting corned beef in western New York. Made from an authentic old-world recipe, this traditional March favorite is oh so moist, tasty & delicious and is brined to savory perfection. Federal’s Corned Beef is perfect for your St. Patrick’s Day celebration or for anytime of the year! Call ahead and order yours today.
Now Taking Orders For All Your Holiday Needs
Looking at the calendar, finally – we can officially say hello to springtime. With that, we are excited for all the wonderful events ahead that we share with our family and friends. With Easter and Passover right around the corner, we recommend planning ahead when it comes to your purchasing all of your seasonal favorites. Get a head-start on your planning and pre-order all of your favorite holiday items today…
- Fresh Lamb Legs
- Delicious Tender Lamb Chops
- Bone-in or Semi-Boneless Hams
- Fresh & Smoked Polish Sausage
- Freshly Made Stuffing and Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Crown Roast of Pork
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Extra Large Shrimp
- Boneless Rib Roasts
- Whole Beef Tenderloins and Gourmet Tenderloin Steaks
- Tasty Pierogi (Cheese, Kraut or Potato)
- Butter Lambs
- Delicious Fruit & Cream Pies
Looking for something special? Just give us a call. We are your trusted source for the freshest specialty items available.
A New Twist on Buffalo’s Traditional Fish Fry $9.99
Come in & check out western New York’s only Rotisserie Fish Fry. These delicious fish fry’s dinners are available in traditional beer battered or breaded haddock, and can be ordered for lunch or dinner.
on Wednesday’s or Friday’s during the busy Lenten season. They are also available on Friday’s all year round. Federal Fish Fry’s are done a little different. They are rotisserie roasted to perfection and come with your choice of two salads and bread. The dinners are cooked fresh to order and can be ready for your enjoyment in 35 to 40 minutes. Federal Meats also has a flavored line of fish you can choose from as well. For a small up-charge, you can choose from tasty tortilla or parmesan crusted tilapia or deliciously flavored salmon is available upon request.
All dinners are so light and flavorful; the hardest part will be choosing which fish selection to have.
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 red tart and juicy apples, cored & chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1/3 cup lemon yogurt
- 1/4 cup non-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds, crushed
- 4 5-inch pitas, tops cut
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In medium bowl combine turkey, apples, celery and pineapple.
- In small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and celery seeds. Fold dressing into turkey mixture.
- To serve, line each pita with lettuce leaf and spoon 1 cup turkey mixture into each pita.Recipe Source: National Turkey Federation
Number of servings (yield): 4
- 2 quart turkey broth
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounce uncooked spaetzle or noodles1
- 1/2 pounds cubed cooked turkey
- Add seasonings to broth; heat to boiling.
- Sauté vegetables in butter until tender; add to broth. Simmer 1/2 hour.
- Add noodles and cook 15 minutes.
- Add turkey and heat 5 minutes.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe Source: National Turkey Federation